Everyone breathes a sigh of relief when winter season winds down. But the reality is, poor health habits can sideline you any time of the year. While your immune system works hard to keep you healthy, it needs all the help it can get to do its job. Yet we constantly, and often unknowingly, inhibit our immune system. If we want to better protect our immune system, we must first understand what it is, how we put it at risk, and what we can do to build it up.
What Does the Immune System REALLY Do?
A simple way to understand our immune system is to think of it as our body’s army. Its main job is to identify and eliminate intruders. These intruders are called antigens, and as soon as the immune system finds them, it gets to work attacking them and attempting to eliminate them from your body. The better shape your immune system is in, the faster it can get rid of those unwanted visitors.
What Affects the Immune System?
There are a lot of factors that contribute to a compromised immune system. They range from intense, long-term causes, to more lifestyle-based factors, like stress, smoking, heavy drinking, lack of sleep, or poor diet, including too much soda, sugar, and processed foods. Viruses and diseases also break down the immune system, which is why we sometimes catch more than one illness at a time. And all this time you thought that was just luck!
How to Strengthen the Immune System
While it can be easy to weaken our immune system, there are some simple lifestyle changes we can make to strengthen and build it up. Here are just a few ways you can give your immune system a boost:
● Eat Your Veggies (and Fruits Too!): Fruits and vegetables are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and other nutrients. In fact, Vitamin C, which is found in oranges, strawberries, spinach, kale, broccoli, and grapefruits, is not produced or stored by the body, but is one of the biggest immune boosters. Vitamins B6 and E are also great sources of immune boosting power.
● Get Enough Vitamins: The best way to get your vitamins is by eating a well-balanced diet. However, it can be tough these days to get all the nutrients your body needs from diet alone. Immune-boosting vitamin supplements, such as Axion, Genesis, Global Blend and Immune, can help close the gap between what your body needs, and what you feed it.
● Stay Hydrated: Water is essential to all of your body’s functions, but it plays an especially big role with the immune system. First off, water helps carry oxygen to your cells to promote healthy growth overall. But perhaps the biggest benefit is it flushes toxins from the body to prevent harmful buildup. The fewer toxins that build up, the less work your immune system will have to do.
● Stress Less: When we stress out, our body releases a hormone called cortisol, which suppresses the immune system. Increased stress levels equal increased hormone levels, which equals a greater chance to get sick.
● Sleep More: The same way rest can help you recover from an illness, it can help prevent you from getting sick in the first place. Getting adequate sleep helps your body recover from the rigors of the day. When you start cheating yourself out of a good night’s rest, your body pays the price and becomes more susceptible to illness.
● Don’t Smoke: Smoking makes you more susceptible to infection because, among other things, it decreases your circulation and oxygen levels. It also increases inflammation in the body and zaps Vitamin C and other nutrients from your blood, so you lose out on their benefits.
● Fix Your Diet: Cutting back on processed foods, alcohol, soda, and other food and drinks high in sugar will help fuel your body with the energy it needs to run on all cylinders.
● Lather, Rinse, Repeat: You learned this one as a kid, and as it turns out, it’s still just as effective today. As germs run rampant, one of the simplest ways to avoid them is by washing your hands. Wash them early. Wash them often. And wash those germs down the drain.
● Exercise: The stronger your body is physically, the better it can fight off infection and illness. That doesn’t mean you need to run a marathon to be considered healthy, but you should be moving. Start wherever you are and do whatever you can. Your body will thank you for making the extra effort.
Immune: The Ideal Standard To Improve Your Immune System
Xyngular’s Immune supplement is a cleverly structured, antioxidant approach to supporting your immune system. Most immune system supplements are primarily made up of simple vitamins you can easily get from a normal diet eating recommended daily amounts of vegetables and fruits.
What sets Xyngular’s Immune supplement apart is the use of antioxidant organic mushrooms. This 100%-organic blend of mushrooms is the key to neutralizing the free radicals throughout our body. Our proprietary mushroom blend can’t be found anywhere else.
Xyngular’s Immune promotes a rapid boost to your immune system. It rejuvenates your immune system by neutralizing the free radicals. It supports your immune performance, works with your body’s own immune processes, and helps your immune system perform at peak levels.
What does Immune promise? Immune promises to promote and support healthy immune system function.
Immune is a special combination of therapeutic, antioxidant-rich mushrooms engineered to support immune function and improve your body’s responses to stress. This unique immune booster offers outstanding features and meaningful benefits second to none when it comes to Immune system supplements.
● Formulated from proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich mushrooms.
● Contains your daily dose of vitamin C.
● Vegetarian capsule.
● Contains no lactose, dairy or nuts.
● Contains no fish or shellfish.
● Manufactured in the U.S.
Immune System Benefits:
● Supports overall immune system function.
● Supports your body’s response to stress.
● Promotes peak performance of the immune system.
● Delivers vital support to your immune system needs.
● Our premium Immune formula is one of the most effective immune supplements on the market to promote and support a healthy immune system.
GET IMMUNE TODAY!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. *Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.